Pages

5.29.2010

Dr. Sketchy's- Viva! & the Velvet Hearts!! (Mild Nudity)

It's been almost a full year since I went to my first Dr. Sketchy's.  I had the night off for my birthday (tomorrow) so Damian took me because Michael was at work.  It was at the Sazerac Lounge this time and I liked the atmosphere and the building was really cool but I ended up seated right under a blazing hot light so I didn't last the full evening and had to leave early.

Sadly I'd forgot cameras were allowed, which sucked because the models were all awesome and doing poses that would work perfectly with my Erik Jones' style illustrations for my class.  I will certainly be checking Facebook the next couple days for photos from the evening to use as references.


  I think next time I will use charcoal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails