Pages

8.14.2009

Gaming Paper at GenCon

So yesterday Gaming Paper debuted at GenCon Indy at Booth 1910. I did two maps for them. I didn't really get pictures of the 11 foot-long one (I didn't have a camera on me when I turned it in) though I got plenty of the second one. The 11-foot long can be viewed on Gaming Paper's Demo #17 at 3:53 minutes in.

The second map was done as a present from Gaming Paper to Wolfgang Baur, writer of Kobold Quarterly, a role-playing magazine. Wolfgang used to work for Wizards of the Coast.



The map was based on a preexisting one by David Schwartz from Kobold Quarterly 10. I did one entirely by myself, but due to time constraints, employed the help of LemonVampire and HeroScarf to get the second half of the map drawn, and then I colored it. I used RoseArt Poster paints, which worked surprisingly well, and Prismacolor Pencils.

A short part of my 11 foot long map can also be viewed on RPG Blog II, on their first day of GenCon coverage.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails