Pages

3.12.2011

Face to Face Show

Last night I went to the Face to Face show at Byrneboehm Gallery on Lake Drive.  Rebecca Green, a former classmate of mine was showing with another artist named Aneka Ingold.  Both had excellent work, and the rest of the work in the gallery was also wonderful. 

I will have to make sure to keep up on who they show there, as it seems several classmates and professors I know have shown there.  I had no idea where it was until yesterday.  I will also have to look into showing myself, though I'm hesitant since my work doesn't have a cohesive theme, as all of my paintings are from illustration class assignments.

I met some great people there, and had fun.

To see their other artwork:
Byrneboehm Gallery
Rebecca Green's Online Gallery
Aneka Ingold's Online Gallery

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails