Pages

1.14.2011

Asajj Ventress: Admiring Her Weapon


Asajj Ventress is from Star Wars, mostly from Clone Wars (along with comics/novels of course) and though I've only seen bits and pieces of it (mostly to look up her awesome fight scenes last night) she's my favorite character.  She got her dual lightsabers from her lover Count Dooku (they belonged to his former student before killer her.)  I wanted to show her looking over her prize for showing off her fighting abilities against him.

I'll probably draw more of her later since she has such a cool outfit and I want to show it off more.

 This is what I had before I threw on the lighting effects.  I wish I knew why my computer lightens everything.

Info on Asajj Ventress from Wookiepedia.
Go to Youtube and look up her fighting everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails