Pages

5.01.2010

Katie Moennig Sketchdump



I don't typically sketch in Photoshop unless I'm going to clean it up for a full picture.  I need to get my hand trained to do it with a tablet rather than on paper, so I did some of Katherine Moenning, who I personally use for photo references for Jenny, since both have unkempt hair and wear a suit jacket.  So practicing sketches of her is sort of practice for drawing Jenny.

Most of these are pretty raw since I wanted them to be quick warm-ups.  Too bad I have to leave early for work as soon as I'm in the mood to do something refined.  I'd also started some of Brad Pitt, Jensen Ackles, and Robert Sean Leonard for Owen and Danny but I want to post them together by character.

Photos from Google and some Katie Moennig fansites.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails