Pages

11.12.2008

Icky

I have been sick with who-knows-what for the last three weeks, and I've gotten 4 different diagnoses. Unlike the great artists in history who created really significant work during the time they were stuck in bed, all I've done is sleep, take a couple bites of food, swallow pills, and roll over and go back to sleep. I've missed an entire week of school and barely have sketches to show for it. I don't even have little Matisse cutouts...

To mock me, I was kidding to a friend about Chuck Palahniuk's book Diary, which is about art, but considering I haven't noticed anyone putting charcoal in my hands so I draw deliriously, I don't think I'll be fulfilling any ancient artistic prophesies. It's a good book but made me hate my oil paints more than normal for slowly killing me.

I'm going to at least find some ref pics for when I'm up next.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails